Prof. Dr.-Ing. Markus Fidler
Member of Extended Board of Directors
Markus Fidler is Professor at the Institute for Communication Technology at the Leibniz University Hannover.
Performance of Communication Systems
- Analysis: Network Calculus + Effective Bandwidths
- Measurements: Available Bandwidth Estimation
- Parallel Systems: Parallel Processing, Multi-path Protocols
- Future Internet
- Multimedia Coding and Delivery
- Wireless, Cognitive Radio
- Cooperative Awareness, Collective Perception
- Congestion Control
- Cooperative ADAS, Platooning
For a list of Markus Fidler’s publications, please follow this link.
Markus Fidler received the doctoral degree in computer engineering from RWTH Aachen University, Germany, in 2004. He was a Post-Doctoral Fellow of the Institute Mittag-Leffler, KTH Stockholm, Sweden, in 2004, NTNU Trondheim, Norway, in 2005, and the University of Toronto, ON, Canada, in 2006. During 2007 and 2008, he was an Emmy Noether Research Group Leader at Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany, where he received his habilitation degree in 2008. Since 2009, he has been a Professor of communications networks at Leibniz University Hannover. He was awarded an ERC Starting Grant in 2012.